Intelsat leverages its engineering expertise to offer satellite and terrestrial ground infrastructure “as a service” to customers looking to lower initial investment, reduce schedule and cost risks, and increase reliability and availability associated with high-quality design. If it is satellite related and on the ground, Intelsat can be your one-stop-shop allowing you to focus on your core products and services.
We rank among the world’s leading teleport operators. We have spent decades developing and refining best-in-class processes and procedures, designed to maximize up-time and the overall customer experience.
All Intelsat-owned commercial gateway facilities are serviced by triple-redundant terrestrial fiber paths, (provider-diverse wherever possible) significantly reducing the risk of downtime.
Our engineering philosophy is consistent across the entire IntelsatOne network, ensuring:
- Best practices shared at all facilities
- Standardization on IF and RF design
- High reliability and cost effective solutions
- Lower initial investment
- Reduced schedule and cost risks
- Increased reliability and availability associated with high quality design
Our Infrastructure-as-a-service includes:
- Ground antenna systems or teleports:
- system design and engineering consultation services
- project management
- teleport optimizations, consolidations, co-locations
- procurement, installation, test, and acceptance
- Co-location of customer-owned antenna systems or other service-related equipment at an Intelsat teleport or PoP
- End-to-end operational monitoring and maintenance
- Ground station regulatory consulting
- Terrestrial network and Internet connectivity between you, your customers and your satellite-related ground systems or teleports
- Customized solutions