We understand that your mission critical applications often require the highest levels of information-protection and cybersecurity. To help you meet this goal our communications technologies adopt the most secure and reliable protection available.
- Continuous monitoring and proactive security in the Intelsat Secure Operations Center (ISOC), one of the world’s most secure commercial network operations facilities
- Defense-in-depth design and delivery from proven information assurance experts
- Operations support at each teleport with around-the-clock help desk support
- Emergency response teams, back-up operations plans, post-disaster recovery plans for continuity and security of services
Intelsat General Security Operations Center
The Intelsat General Security Operations Center (ISOC) provides you with round-the-clock coverage for mission-critical support of your government and commercial communications needs. Through the ISOC, our highly-trained satellite network engineers and technicians provide you and your clients with superior expertise. The ISOC is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology to monitor and troubleshoot connectivity with Intelsat’s fleet. The center’s engineers work with your technicians to provide new site activations, trouble notification, data recording and configuration-change management. The staff responds instantly to incoming trouble reports and advises customers of critical events by phone and e-mail.
In addition to numerous other benefits, our ISOC provides:
- 24×7 network monitoring
- 24×7 carrier activation and monitoring
- 24×7 call management
- Interference geo-location systems and trained staff
- Isolated within Atlanta, GA, teleport
- Disaster back-up in our McLean, VA facility
- Systems and procedures established to ensure customer anonymity
The ISOC also employs former government and military personnel, leveraging their unique expertise to maintain the Service Level Agreements we have with you.