Reliability, Experience, and Resources for the Key Phases of the Satellite Lifecycle
Intelsat General’s Satellite Related Services group provides in-orbit operations for more than 75 satellites owned by Intelsat and third-party companies. Our network connects to more than 400 ground antennas at 20 locations worldwide, offering long-term satellite monitoring and control for a variety of customers on one of the most sophisticated communications networks in the world.
- Satellite procurement and oversight of construction
- Launch support services for your satellites
- Transfer Orbit Support Services (TOSS) when your satellite reaches space
- In Orbit Testing (IOT) of your new satellite
- Tracking, Telemetry & Command (TT&C) for the life of your satellite
Rest assured that your business is in good hands. Our satellite controllers average decades of experience and undergo regular training to ensure they are top in their field. Our highly experienced team has flown more than 50 missions during the launch and transfer orbit phases. The same team has managed the provision of the ground network used to support more than 200 transfer orbit missions.