The Future Commercial Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Services Acquisition (FCSA) program consists of a comprehensive set of acquisition activities which are intended to replace expiring DISA and GSA contracts and create a common marketplace for all government customers to acquire COMSATCOM services.
The Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA) has two components:
1. Transponded capacity and pre-defined subscription services through IT Schedule 70. The Schedule 70 Contract awarded to Intelsat General is contract# GS-35F-0478U and includes the following SINs:
- New Equipment Purchase (SIN 132-8)
- Electronic Commerce (SIN 132-52)
- Transponder Capacity (SIN 132-54)
- Subscription Services (SIN 132-55)
2. End-to-end satellite services through a new contract, Custom SATCOM Solutions CS2. The CS2 Contract awarded to Intelsat General is contract #GS00Q12NRD4008 and will be used to provide customized, customer-defined, end-to-end solutions that include satellite bandwidth, teleport access, network management, satellite communications equipment, and engineering support such as integration, operations, and maintenance.
Notice Concerning Award, Section G Contract Administration, Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract, Award/Contract (PDF), Amendment PS03 (PDF) Amendment PA04 (PDF) Amendment PO05 (PDF) Amendment PO06 (PDF)
Commercial Broadband Satellite Program (CBSP)
The CBSP contract is for a satellite communications network to the Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR). This contract provides worldwide commercial telecommunications services to the Navy’s fleet of ships, including C-, Ku- and X-band satellite connectivity, teleport uplink and downlink, fiber connectivity for terrestrial backhaul and bandwidth management services.
Hosted Payload Solutions (HoPS)
IGC is an awardee of this IDIQ issued by the U.S. Air Force Space Command’s Space and Missile Systems Center, or SMC and valued at $495M through 2029. The multiple-award HoPS IDIQ contract provides a rapid and flexible means for the government to acquire commercial hosting capabilities for government payloads.
BOA No. NC3A 11407